Friday, February 22, 2008

Blog Post About Anything Technology Related

Technological awareness is a full-time job. You could spend hours on the internet learning about this "stuff". Hence, the need for magazines like Wired among others.

I choose not to devote much time to staying current on technological issues. I try to keep abreast with newspaper articles and skimming the Sunday newspaper ads to see what is new. I don't have a digital camera. I barely know how to use my cell phone. I have never taken a picture with my cell phone, even though it has the capability. My computer is seven years old.

Admittedly, I am one of those pathetic parents that asks their kid how to do something on the computer when I get stuck. Although, now that my daughter is away at school, I have to fend for myself a bit more now.

No comments: